Forms & Fees
Use the categories below to narrow down what you are looking for.
Then click here to see our schedule of fees and charges for the rest of 2017.
From January 2018, NAATI’s new certification system will replace the current accreditation system. We will be publishing a new fees and charges schedule along with application forms for the new system towards the end of 2017.
- Expression of Interest for Scheduled Testing (via NAATI Online)
- Application for Accreditation by Testing
- Application for Accreditation by Approved Australian Course
- Application for Accreditation by Overseas Qualification, Professional Association Membership or Advanced Standing
- Application for Review of Test Results
- Application for Review of Assessment
- Application to View Marked Translation Test
- Test Cancellation Form
- Resource use during Accreditation Testing Policy
- Resource use during Overseas Accreditation Testing Policy
- Accreditation by Testing
- Accreditation by Approved Australian Course
- Accreditation by Overseas Qualification, Professional Association Membership or Advanced Standing
- Accreditation in Auslan/English Interpreting
- Accreditation for Migration Purposes
- NAATI Recognition
- Deaf Interpreter Recognition
- NAATI Revalidation
- Ethics of Translating and Interpreting